Wednesday, July 2, 2008

His first tooth!

Well, after about 7 or 8 months of being loose, Bryson has FINALLY lost his first tooth. We are all soooooo excited. (Well, he is now that it's out.) I asked him if I could wiggle his loose tooth, and he let me. I was a little sneaky and wiggled it harder that normal, and it popped. After that it was really loose. If I could have had one more good wiggle, I could have gotten it out, but Bryson freaked out. It took me an hour to pull the tooth because he kept on stopping me as soon as I touched his tooth. I told him that he should just leave it alone and it would eventually fall out. He said he wanted to be the first between him and his cousin, Jordan, who he happens to be one month older than. So he got his wish. I was excited for him. So the tooth fairy will be visiting our house tonight. I wonder what the going rate for the tooth fairy is these days.... Anyway, I just wanted to share the news! It was too eventful not to share.

I am thankful for and cherish all of the moments that may seem so little to some, but so exciting for others. Cherish one of those moments today!!!!

God Bless!
Julie G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. As you can see I am just getting started and I know not much about blogging. Like how to add music, fixing the colors etc.
Congrats on the first tooth loss. That is a BIG deal.

I lost another 4 punds so I am down eight. While I might have found about 2 or 3 today at another family reunion.
Mac52000.blogspot.com

DEE

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

Congrats on first tooth!!! My oldest is in braces and we have a problem the other way...one growing in! She had one tooth that did not grow in so the past 8 mo we have been working to get it in and in place! It is growing now, but very slowly moving into position! I think the hardest lesson we have had to 'teach' is to trust us, even when it really does hurt! Alot of times the pain is not near as bad as they think it will be, but sometimes the pain is unbearable! I'm sure you've learned that from your surgery!
Enjoy these times with your sweeties! They do pass really quickly. I will be praying for the job situation...I am a stay at home wife - my hubs has his own biz - but worked in the school when mine were younger. There is nothing more precious than watching your children grow! It really does happen overnight!

Sorry I've written a book! I look forward to the next adventure!

Pamela in TX