Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Surviving!

Well, today was my second day back to work, and I am still alive. Ha! I wish I could just walk out and not look back. I know that is the wrong thing to do, but it is sooooo tempting! When I got back yesterday, I found out that my job responsibilities have changed once again. I am doing things that I have never done before. (This should be fun!) There are a bunch of medicare denials that I have to work, oh, and they have to be done by Friday. Oh thank you Lord for my job! I hope I still have it after Friday. /: I guess I will have to learn very quickly. On top of answering the phones, which happened to be ringing off the hook today! Oh the joys of working in the billing department for an orthopedic practice with about 10 doctors and physician assistants in it! Oh, and on top of wanting to lose my mind, I hit my knee that I had surgery on at lest 3 to 4 times a day. Aaaahhhhh!

Okay, I need to move along! My kids are looking forward to this weekend because the festival is in town. Every year we have the Friendship festival, and if we let them, the kids would live there from the time it opens on Wednesday until it closed Sunday afternoon. The weather never fails to be less than desirable every year as well. Most of the time it rains and gets muddy and gross out there. The kids don't seem to mind, but there is just something about mud covering my shoes and getting between my toes that tends to gross me out. Yuck! I won't complain, it is fun to watch the kids have such a good time. Now, Saturday is family day where all the rides are only one ticket. Unfortunately, I am the designated parent to ride the rides that spin with Bryson. My husband can't handle spinning. Not that I can, but I do it better that Chris does. Bryson is so adventurous. He loves to ride the big rides that turn you everywhere and leave me struggling just to walk off the ride. Last year a guy was asking me if I needed assistance off the ride. I told him I would be okay as long as the ground stopped moving. HA! HA! I was a little discombobulated for a couple of hours after that one. Morgan is less that thrilled with rides. I'm sure once she is a little older she will get a little more like her brother and ride some faster rides. Trevor usually goes with his friends to the festival. I don't blame him. I was like that at his age. I never wanted to go to that sort of thing with my parents.

I guess that just about wraps things up. I want to end with something I am grateful for. I am thankful for my heavenly Father who just takes me as I am. One that I can say whatever I want to, and He always understands, never gets angry, and loves me unconditionally.

God Bless!
Julie

No comments: