Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finally some warmer weather!

Well, I think it is finally going to stay warm around here! I am still unexpectedly off work due to my surgery, but it has been a blessing. I have been able to spend the beginning of the kids summer at home with them. I don't get around like I would like to, but I am still able to sit at the park or outside with them. I am able to draw with sidewalk chalk and enjoy seeing them play in the water. Morgan has a new bike. We have put off getting her a bike for a long time. I'm not really sure why. We finally got one for her and she lives on it! She does good on it. Bryson's baseball season is almost over. He only has two games left. Unfortunately we have not had a good experience with his coach this year, so I think we are all looking forward to being done with baseball. I am just glad he loves the sport and still has fun in spite of the lack of enthusiasm from the head coach. Trevor started driver's ed yesterday. That to me is just CRAZY! We don't see much of him anymore. Chris is doing well with his job. He enjoys his work. He is trying to get me to go to work for him so that I don't have to work as many days of the week. I have been praying about it. God is working in our lives and we welcome the changes he is making. I can honestly say I am not looking forward to going back to work. It is going to be very hard getting back into that schedule. I feel bad for the kids because they will have to go back to being babysat. Progress from my surgery has definately been slower than I expected. I tried to get around without my cruch, but when I went to physical therapy they scolded me. They said I have to use it.

So that is my update. Hope all is well with everyone!

God bless!
Julie

No comments: