Saturday, June 14, 2008

Feelings....

Do you ever just get a certain feeling? Well, I do. I don't know why, but usually when I get them, something in my life changes. It's almost like driving in the fog, you know that there is something ahead, but you can't see it yet. I have got that feeling and I just don't know how to take it. The Holy Spirit will just lay something on my heart, and then I just wait.......it's very hard to wait! I don't know what I exactly I am feeling, but my heart is very heavy tonight. I need to ask for prayer from any believers in Christ that might run into this blog. Pray for me that whatever this feeling is will become more clear to me, and that I will know what it is I need to do.

Goodnight and God Bless!
Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
I'm just trying this out. Hope you get this message. To get better you MUST do your exercizes. I don't know what you need to do, but I just thought I would send some encouraging words. Also, you mentioned working at home, check out this webpage www.virtualassistantjobs.com maybe it will help.
Love ya lots,
Aunt Debbie
Jer 33:3