Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yuck!

Well, I have spent the last couple of days doing absolutely nothing!!! Monday I woke up and felt like I had hardly slept. I got up and got ready for work like usual. I woke the kids once I was ready so they could get dressed and I could fix Morgie's hair for school. Off to work I went, but all I wanted to do all day was sleep. I kind of had a feeling that I might be coming down with something. I stuck out work and came home. I had the chills. I put on my winter pj's and laid around. I took my temp and sure enough, I had a fever. I slept on and off the rest of the afternoon and after dinner. I was in bed around 7:00pm! That is very unusual. I slept a lot yesterday. People at work had been sick with the aches and pains and stomach ache. I went to bed last night pretty early again, only to wake up around 3'ish with a migraine. I got up around 5:30 to get my shower for work, but my head was hurting so bad I could barely see straight. I get migraines, but I didn't know if it was that or part of the virus I had. I was so sick to my stomach that I couldn't go to work. I slept until about 11 and got up and went to the couch and dozed on and off for another couple of hours. The kids got out of school early and the neighbors had them over for a couple of hours to play. Thank God! Chris stayed home with me most of the day. He is so sweet! He is always such a big help when I don't feel good. He went out later in the afternoon to work and did very well. I just hope no one else catches what I had.

The kids are doing very well in school. Tomorrow night is Morgan's open house at school. She is so excited. She has been talking about it for days!!! Bryson came home from school with dirty legs and muddy clothes. The boys were playing football. Apparently the ground had not had a chance to dry up. Oh well! Boys will be boys. He is definitely 150% boy!

Well, I hope all is well with everyone. Take care!

God Bless!
Julie

1 comment:

christi said...

hope you are feeling better!

blessings ~