Monday, September 8, 2008

Fun Weekend!!!

My husband and I went away Saturday night. My sister in law and her husband offered to take the kids Saturday night. My sister offered to keep the kids. I had her take the kids Sunday until we got home. We went out for dinner on Saturday. It was nice. We just took our time and enjoyed each other's company. After dinner we drove around enjoying the scenery and then we went for dessert. I love my kids to death, but I didn't realize how much Chris and I didn't talk because the kids would be talking or we were stopping fights or listening to them being loud making each other laugh. So needless to say, it was nice to be able to hear each other talk and to just take our time and relax.

Anyways, we came back to reality late afternoon yesterday. Everything went smooth with the kid's sleepover with their cousin. I knew they would be fine. So we picked the kids up, had dinner and got back into the same routine for school/work nights. So that was our weekend. Oh, Bryson had a soccer game on Saturday. We lost. I was a little dissapointed because the team that we played was undefeated. I was hoping our team was going to be the team to beat them. Oh well. The kids are having fun out there, that's all that matters.

Hope you all have a great week!

God bless!
Julie

No comments: