Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lord, give me strength!!!!

I finally have the pictures posted!! The boys got a hold of my camera and I thought I would put a few pics of them on here! Goofy kids!

How sweet is this?!




Here is the pictureof the fight Morgan and Bryson got into the other night. This was after what Morgan thought was a victory. You can see the devious smile on her face and Bryson's feet hanging out of the tub and the shower curtain over his head. Nice!

*****Edit- I am having some issues downloading the pics of my kids. I will try yo figure out what is wrong and post them later!

I just don't understand why siblings can't just get along with each other! Our two younger kids get a long for the most part, but look out when they get going! I get so tired of breaking up fights! Morgan will be playing so well all by herself.......but then here comes Bryson. He will tease her so bad until finally, she has had enough and she will unleash on him. Today was one of those days! Here is a picture of the result of the fight. Please tell me I am not the only mom breaking up fights!

God Bless!
Julie

3 comments:

Pam said...

Hi Julie
Looks like we have the same favorite verse!Thanks for visiting my blog. Ilook forward to reading yours

Pam

christi said...

hi julie!
thanks for visiting my blog! our daughter was also extremely shy. last year was her 1st year in preschool and i think it was the best thing we could have done for her. her teacher told us the same thing at the end of the year.

you are not the only one with kids that fight. i broke up a doozie tonight between my 2! and they are only 4 1/2 and 22 months!! she bit him! can you believe it? on his stomach! this is the first time in her life she has ever bitten anyone! isnt that too soon to be fighting? i should have taken battle scar pictures also but cant now that billy is in bed.

i think i going to take a hot bath and wait to see how ike is going to affect us!

thanks again for visiting my blog and i hope you "hear" from you again!

blessings ~

christi said...

ok, that last picture is priceless! she looks so proud of herself! love it! they will look back on that pictures years from now and have a good laugh!

have a blessed week!