Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello!

Well, it's been a long time since I have been on here to share. Life has been busy. work, school, homework, soccer practice and games. It wears me out to just type it all in. I think I have the hang of posting pics. They are all of our kids.

School is back in session. Trevor is a sophmore ane driving. WOW! He is having fun so far. He has a great group of friends. He was sad to see summer go, but I think he is enjoying being at school with his friends. He is taking art this year. He says they haven't done much as far as drawing goes, but he is looking forward to it.

Bryson has a great teacher again this year. He is having fun with his friends and is already saying that he wants to be challenged a little more. He is loving soccer! I am one of the assistant coaches for his team and I am having a ball! It is so much fun! Bryce is averaging about 4 goal per game. He is a spitfire out on the field. Him and another little boy on hius team seem to connect really well and when they both are forwards, they tend to score quite a bit.

Morgan entered into kindergarten without any hitches. Last year, pre-school was rough at first. We sent her the first couple of days kicking and screaming. Turns out she ended up being the "social butterfly of the class" per her teacher. She love school this year and has a really good teacher as well. She is looking forwad to learning how to read.

Chris and I celebrated 8 years of marriage this past Tuesday! My how time flies when your having fun. It's hard to believe that Trevor was Bryson's age when Chris and I got married. He stood up for us in our wedding. Watching the video reminds us how fast our kids grow up.

Well, that about wraps things up for now. I have two kids in line waiting for their turn on the computer!

God bless!
Julie

No comments: