Monday, May 5, 2008

I love my kids!

I am in awe of how much love I have for my three kids! We started with Trevor. He was six years old when Chris and I met. Trev and I had our ups and downs trying to adjust to the new situation. He had spent a lot of time with just him and his dad. He didn't want to share him. There were other outside influences that mad our relationship a struggle, but I feel like we have come such a long way. I love him just as much as I love our other kids. He is so loving and tenderhearted. I'm so blessed that I have him in my life. Bryson and Morgan are just two of the most opposite kids you will ever know. Morgan does not like any attention, and Bryson demands a lot of it. One minute they are hugging each other, the next minute I'm having to pull them off of each other. Morgan may be little, but look out when she gets mad. (She is not afraid to take her brothers on.) Bryson is just a little sport nut. He was born with a ball in his hand, his first word was ball, and he sleeps with a football at night. He is 100% BOY!!!!! They are all so different, but my love for them is all the same. I can't imagine life without them. I love their smells, not so much the feet, but you get my drift. I just love them all to pieces. Take the time to enjoy your kids! You won't regret it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie

No comments: