Monday, May 12, 2008

Back to Work.

The weekend went by way too fast! It always does. Bryson had a birthday party sleep over on Friday, so we got to have some one on one time with Morgan. We played outside and she wanted an ice cream cone. When we got home we got our pj's on and snuggled on the couch. We fell asleep watching TLC. Saturday we played outside all day long. We were at my sister-in-law's house. The kids love to p[lay with their cousin Keegan. We ended up having dinner there. Sunday we got up and went to church. Service was good, as usual, and then we came home and just hung out. The kids and I made cards for Grandmas, since we didn't do it on Saturday. We went visited my mom and brought her her mother's day gift and card. Then that night we had dinner with the family. It was a good weekend. Tomorrow I am going to the zoo with Morgan's class. I went last Thursday with Bryson's class. It went by so fast. we only have a short time to see things since we had to be back at the school by 3:00. My surgery is scheduled for Monday, May 19th. I am a little nervous, but can't wait to get my knee fixed. I have osteoarthritis in both knees, but my doctor thinks I have a tear in my meniscus. Anyways, I hope all the mother's that read this had a great mother's day. I just feel blessed that I was able to have children and be a part of their lives. They are awesome kids and I wouldn't trade being a mom to my three kids for anything!!! They are definitely a gift from God. I can't imagine my life without them!

Blessings!
Julie

No comments: