Monday, June 22, 2009

Life...........

I am so tired! Life is wearing me out and I feel like I can't keep up! Something always seem to get me down and I feel like the trials never end. But...............I am going to grow in the Lord. I want to leave you with scripture for those out there that might be struggling just like me!

Dear brothers and sisters, whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything.
James 1:2-4

Thank you Lord that you deem me worthy for trials! Bring me to the place you want me to be!

God Bless!

2 comments:

living4him5 said...

Praying for you and your family!

It will get better!!!

~Amy

living4him5 said...

Love the new blog look!