Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Time Flies!

Time sure does fly when you're having fun doesn't it? The kids are older and so am I! Life is good. Bryson is in fourth grade. He is doing great in school and still loves his sports!! We went from soccer, to basketball, and now into baseball. He made it for the Little League team. He is the youngest on the team but doesn't seem to mind. He has never known a stranger. He makes friends very quick. He is having a great time so far. The first game is in April. I am hoping the weather cooperates. He had practice today and it was in the 40's. Too cold for me. Me and another mom sat freezing while Morgan played with one of Bryson's team mates little sister. Morgan played soft ball and soccer last year for the first time and did a great job. Turns out she is a natural like her brother. She is getting ready to start another soft ball season. Well, am getting ready to sign both kids up for soccer. I will probably coach both teams again. I love soccer season! I have so much fun with the kids. Morgan is doing good in school. She has lots of friends. She makes friends easily like her brother. She is in second grade. She is quite the fashion Diva. She is starting to pick out her own outfits. Sometimes it can be hard when we don't see eye to eye about the outfits she picks. I am learning to see things outside of the box when it comes to her taste in fashion. Chris and I are good. It's work and kids non-stop. I wouldn't trade it for the world!!! Take care until next time!!

No comments: