Sunday, August 30, 2009

Over Already?

Why is it that the weekends always go so quickly? It seems like it just started! It was very busy! It started out with a soccer game on Friday night. It was wet and cold! by the time the game was over the team was wet and muddy! They had a good time. We lost 3-2. Even my little Morgan got in on the mud action. From her knees down was nothing but mud. It was really gross. We turned around and had an 8:30 game the next morning and tied with the other team. It was a good game. The kids had fun. Bryson scored two goals. The rest of the day turned out to be a good day. I cleaned and then we went to the park. We saw a wedding party there getting their picture taken. It reminded me of my wedding day. Chris and I will celebrate 9 years this Wednesday. I can't believe it! Time sure has flown by. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday! It was so much fun! Trevor, our 16 year old, was my dance partner at our reception most of the night. He seemed so little then. I remember when Chris and I dropped him off at his mom's house that night after the reception he said, "Can't I stay with you guys tonight." It was so cute. I let his dad answer that one. ( : We walked him to his door and told him goodnight. Nine years and two more kids later, here we are. I love Chris very much and look forward to more gray hairs and laughs together!

God bless!
Julie

No comments: