Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fundraiser!!!

Hey there everyone! I just wanted to let you know that Trevor's mom and step dad are in the process of adopting there second child from China. They have set up a fundraiser for the orphanage in hope that they can raise money for supplies such as diapers, medicine, etc. for the orphanage that their soon to be adopted daughter Madelyn is coming from. Please visit www.bringingmadelynhome.blogspot .com to help them reach there goal and bring some children much needed supplies. This could be a great way to show God's love to orphaned children. Thank you so much for checking this out! I will try to blog updates on this as I get them!

1 comment:

living4him5 said...

Thank you Julie!!! BTW...I love your blog, I made it a favorite so I'll stop more often.

I'm going to send you 2 raffle tickets good for 10 entries. It's are away of saying thanks!!

Have a great weekend and God bless,
Amy