Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryson!!!

Well, today was a great day. Chris and I surprised Bryson with White Sox tickets. We had a get together Sunday night for his birthday. We let him know in the card that he opened up from us that we were going to the game today. Well, it wasn't the greatest weather, it was down right NASTY, we had a wonderful day. (BTW, Chris and I were the coolest parents in the world today!) Bryson really enjoyed every minute of it. His face was absolutely priceless when we walked into the stadium to go to our seats. Morgan was very well behaved. It might have had something to to with the nap she took through the home run and fireworks. Anyway, it turned out to be a great birthday in spite of the weather. I'm not sure which he was more excited about, the game or the fact that he missed school. Well, when I figure out how to get some pictures on here I will post some of us at the game. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Take care!
Julie

No comments: